Innovation Pack 6: More fun while learning, more success at work
Always a step ahead – that is our mission! Today we present to you our latest features and additional functions for three products: Content Studio, Process Guide and Learning Suite.
Get inspired and let the innovation of IMC win you over!
IMC Learning Suite
IMC Content Studio
IMC Process Guide
IMC Learning Suite: Learning is more fun with gamification!
“Gamify your learning!” – now possible thanks to new gamification elements. Intelligent point systems increase the motivation of the learners and have an impact on the learning outcome.
- Achievements during the learning process are not only assessed but also rewarded through visualisation of a new level of competence or a higher level of professional development.
- Users deal more intensively with the learning content.
- Visualisation of success increases engagement and supports efficient, sustainable learning.
Extended Blended Learning: Sophisticated curricula for more flexibility
The updated version of the IMC Learning Suite now provides a unique level of flexibility in the structure of the advanced training programs:
- Multi-level design of the curriculum: Add sub-course elements to the curriculum on offer.
- More flexibility in a blended learning scenario: For example, provide your learners with different location alternatives and let them choose the convenient one.
On-the-job training: Intelligent combination of theory and practice
Integrate practice-oriented on-the-job training seamlessly into the various training and further education scenarios. The different learning formats such as WBT’s, classroom training, online seminars, practical exercises and tests can be combined in any way to allow for the consistent and holistic mapping of training and further education scenarios. Work results can be uploaded immediately to the system as a photo or video and can be documented and discussed. Comprehensive reports and interactive action lists provide meaningful information about the training status and tasks required, for example, the upcoming work assessment.
IMC Content Studio: Focused on game-based learning
The sixth extension of IMC’s authoring software focusses on game-based learning and quickly and easily helps to liven up the training and continuing education units while motivating learners. To make the intake of information a little more entertaining, IMC Content Studio offers ready-to-use templates for the popular game “memo”.
IMC Process Guide: “Guide to go” for more flexibility
In the new IMC Process Guide version, the user component, the so-called “Guide” is now also available as a web client.
- No software installation necessary on the users’ computers.
- A personal virtual assistant helps users to operate any web-based software through context sensitive aids, thus avoiding errors.
- The contents for various applications can be centrally maintained and managed on the Process Guide Server.