Step into the future with IMC at our Invitational Day
One small step for technology… one giant leap for learning opportunities. Technology is no longer advancing in small steps, join us at the IMC Invitational Day to discuss the opportunities created for learning and how you can harness these to empower your people and your business.
7 (very) good reasons why you should attend
- Gain helpful insights from our subject matter experts
- Participate in Workshops with peer to peer discussions
- Meet our team and IMC customers
- Share best practice experience directly with other professionals
- Participate in your language: the sessions will be held in German and English
- Chat about the hottest e-learnings trends and their potential benefits for your everyday tasks
- Enjoy the exclusiveness of this Invitational Day. None of the content gathered during the event will be made public. In other words: Attendants will be the only ones to benefit from this event.
The agenda and all further information will be announced shortly.
|09:30 am||Opening by Christian Wachter, Executive of IMC|
|09:45 am||Keynote - Helko Lehmann, Head of Innovations|
|10:35 am||Content Repositories - Uwe Hofschröer, Consultant Digital Learning|
|11:10 am||Learning Portal Extended - Daniel Dahrendorf, Senior Product Manager|
|11:45 am||Brain Food: Lunch and Break-Outs - With your input, we define topics to discuss in inspiring group sessions and have lunch together.|
|01:50 pm||Blend me! Learning Suite Learning Paths - Russell Donders, Head of International Market Development|
|02:25 pm||Workshop: User Generated Content - Helko Lehmann, Senior Manager Learning Solutions|
|03:00 pm||Introduction of the Learning Connect Portal - Ryan Thomas, Customer Success Manager|
|03:35 pm||Skill Driven Development - Michael Schlothauer, Vice President Learning Solutions|
|04:20 pm||Closing and Networking Drinks|
|05:30 pm||Behind the Scenes: Tour guided by Lufthansa Pilots|
Thursday, 18 October 2018, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Lufthansa Aviation Training Center, Airportring, Gate 24, Buildings 391 and 392, 60549 Frankfurt/Main, Germany